Brush Hog™ Scraper Mats
Tuft Pile Construction with Drainable Black Rubber Border
30% off Retail Prices - FREE Shipping over $100 - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your ONLY Source for Commercial, Industrial and Residential Matting
Brush Hog Scraper Mats #395: Tuft Pile Construction with Drainable Black Rubber Border
1. Excellent indoor or outdoor scraper mat.
2. Designed for outdoor use; same fiber system used on athletic fields.
3. High performance, 100% solution dyed nylon face will not fade in sunlight.
4. Flat rubber border allows moisture to run off all sides.
5. Green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content.
6. Long-wearing coarse fiber system aggressively scrapes dirt & moisture from shoes.
7. Easy to clean; dries quickly.
8. Lengths available up to 60 feet in 3', 4' and 6' widths.
9. 19 Standard sizes available.
10. Square corners.
11. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
12. Recommended for Schools, Hotels, Hospitals, Offices, Churches, Shopping Malls,
Restaurants, Museums and all Commercial, Industrial and Residential applications.
Brush Hog Mats should be cleaned daily
by sweeping or vacuuming excess dirt from the surface.
On a regular basis, Brush Hog Mats should be sprayed
with the use of a garden hose or a pressure washer.
Wet mats should be placed in a position to drain
before returning to service.
Fiber Type: Heavy Denier Solution Dyed Nylon
Weight: 26 ozs/sys
Pile Height: 3/8 inch
Gauge: 3/8 inch
Construction: Cut Pile
Type: 100% SBR Rubber with 20% Recycled Content
Thickness: .078 inch
Border Thickness: .078 inch
Testing: Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
|*Please note that sizes are not always exact measurements. Due to the manufacturing process, shrinkage will occur. |
The shrinkage may be 1 - 3% depending on the size of the mat ordered. If you need an exact mat size, please order from the Waterhog Roll Good selection as these mats are cut to size.
Mat shrinkage is standard throughout the mat manufacturing industry for industrial strength mats.
*Original shipping charges paid by Commercial Mat Source and return postage fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
Shipping amounts paid by Commercial Mat Source will be deducted from any refund given.